The tent is an indispensable part of every jungle camp. If you travel with a large number of adults, you can refer to the following address for more information about the best 8 person tent. Also in this article, I will help you have useful tips when camping in the forest.
Choosing the right outfit will give you a comfortable and safe ride. Some small note when you choose the outfit:
- Do not wear too tight clothes, as it will make it difficult for you to move long distances.
- Wear thin, thin, lightweight clothing to easily remove if you feel hot on the road.
- Of course, if you go camping in the cold season, bring warm clothing such as woolen hats, gloves, coats, preferably waterproof. The worst thing about it is that you get wet and cold.
- In particular, if you camp in the woods, bring a coat. The night in the forest is very dew and very cold, especially when you are not active as daytime.
- If there is a walk in the program, the shoes are the ones you need to keep in mind. Put on shoes that fit your legs, not too loose, or too tight, which will make you uncomfortable when traveling long distances and particularly sweaty.
When camping, avoid insects such as ants, termites, bugs … If you live near a place where vegetables and flowers, wear long clothes to avoid bugs or insects from vegetables. To be careful, spray insect repellent on openings.
First aid kit
In the unfortunate event, you or someone in the group is injured during the trip, especially minor accidents such as skin burns or cuts while doing things you do not do every day such as camping, Wood for cooking … So, the team should prepare a first aid kit for everyone. Also, you should also equip yourself with special medicine if you have a specific medical history.
And finally, the new members will ask themselves how to keep body hygiene under uncomfortable camping conditions? Here are some tips for you:
- Bring a dry hand-washing jar, use it before you eat, drink or after cleaning.
- Use alcohol and cotton to clean non-sensitive areas of the body.
- When brushing your teeth, use pure water and, finally, dental floss.
- Your feet will get quite dirty while camping, so takes advantage of the times through the streams, take off your shoes and soak your feet in water for a few minutes.
- Do not use perfume or scent because they will attract insects.
Wrap personal hygiene items such as face towels, toothbrushes, and soaps in aluminum foil when packing to ensure they do not wet other items in your bag.